Sunday, July 23, 2006

Science fiction and a new regular feature

In the interest of making this a blog with actual content, and not just a compendium of links to other, better writers, I plan to begin what will hopefully be a regular feature: commentary on science fiction books. They won't really be proper reviews of the buy this/don't buy this type, which I don't really feel qualified to do, just examination of content and ideas from books I find interesting. You'll probably find much more positive than negative commentary, not because I like everything, but simply because I'd rather spend my time and effort focusing on authors who deserve attention than on those who don't. If that sounds interesting to you, please stick around.

First up will be Neal Asher's Gridlinked. We'll see where it goes from there.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: